Skip to Content
Former Member
Feb 25, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Get back from the EE pay taxes that were not calculated correctly


At my company we have an issue where 11 employees where paid bonus and tax was not deducted. We want to get back these taxes over the next few pay periods for example create wage types in 14 and 15 to get back the tax amount.

Can you provide me with ideas on how to solve tis problem.