I would be thankful if anyone can help me with this on CE 7.3 -
1. I created a Portal Application Standalone Project.
2. I created an Abstract Portal Component.
3. I want to refer a DC (EJBModule bundled in EAR) and for that I added a dependency in component properties to this project from the Portal Application Standalone project.
4. When I try to build and deploy the Portal Application Standalone application, it throws me an error during deployment saying -
EJB Model Builder: incompatible verion: EJB version defined in "META-INF/ejb-jar.xml" is bigger than the application version.message resource bundle missing], file: org.csagroup~filedelivery.jar#META-INF/ejb-jar.xml, severity: error
Hint: 1) The given archive file is not a valid Java EE or SAP specific application.
5. Similar way I have also added dependency to the External library project.
Do I have to make any changes to the portalapp.xml file to refer these DC components? If yes, can someone send me code snippets.
Thanks in advance.
Edited by: Shiv Khullar on Feb 24, 2011 5:04 PM