Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Feb 22, 2011 at 09:42 AM

Issue in document Archive : Table TOA01 not updated

1430 Views

Hello Expert,

I am facing a weird issue. We have created a custom program with the help of which we archive billing invoice with custom output type. Since last week the process stops working mean table TOA01 no more updated.

I check there are no corrections in custom program from last one year. My functional people say no issue in customization.

I checked from my side tcode OAC0 and OAC2 are Ok.

Kindly let me know what other possible causes of error and where I can check this archive setting.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Swati