Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Feb 11, 2011 at 04:24 PM

0x80041015 failed to find RAS with XIR31

20 Views

Hi, we have an application developed in .NET. The user can open reports made with Crystal and hosted in XIR2 in a production environment. They open the reports using an Enterprise account and the web server (IIS) is a different server that the CMS (WIN 2K3 with Tomcat). It worked for 3 years without problems. We just uploaded the report in Infoview.

We installed XIR31 with SP3 in test environment. We migrated those reports with a.biar file. Now when we are trying to reopen them in the application we are getting this message:

[COMException (0x80041015): Failed to find an available Report Application Server.

We tried to upload the reports manually one by one, we did a web trace to check the logs and also I used the activity universe. When we are opening a report, we can see the connection in the logs. The networks guys confirmed to us that there's no firewall between the servers.

We also tried changing the port in the CMS, trying to force it in the code, change the IP in the code by the CMS, also the rebuild the application using all the DLL of XIR31

I'm just curious if someone have an idea of something to try. We are not expert in Crystal report with SDK.

Thanks.