SAP Business On 8.8 on PL 18
This is not the first time I have had this issue with Windows Server 2008.
however everytime the resolution was diffrent. Now this site is causing trouble.
The issue is the client cannot connect. We have the log on window, can see the company list. type on the password and we get a -1102 error.
The client on the Server itself can log on. It is the cleints that cannot.
I checked these below.
1 SQL Native client is installed and ok.
2. Licence server is configured and ok
3. The user has admin access to locl PC
4. The SAP user name and password are correct ( client on server can connect fine )
5. The ports 1433, 30000 and 30001 are open on the server.
6. Through SQL server configuration the named pipes and TCP are enabled.
7. SQL server browser is running
The only things I have not tried are
The Firewall is running on the server and I have not yet stopped it. Will try that tomorrow.
Do you have any other ideas please ?