Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Databases not show in choose company list

Hi All,

Can anyone shed some light as to why the companies are not appearing in the Choose Company List?

Site is running SQL 2008, B1 8.8 PL:12. Databases are visible in SQL Studio and I can log on to any one in the DTW. I have tried most of the solutions that I can find on the Forums but none seems to have provided a solution.

Look forward to response.

Best regards

Earl

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

5 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 05:36 PM

    Hi Earl,

    Do you only get empty list in the Choose Company List? Are the databases upgraded from old version or not?

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 08, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    Hi All,

    Problem solved. I removed and re-enter the Server Name in the (Service Manager) connecting settings and re-started B1. All companies appeared.

    Many thanks to all who provided a response.

    Kind regards

    Earl

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 05, 2011 at 03:02 PM

    I'm experiencing the exact same problem on a server that is comparable to Earl's:

    Server 2008 Std

    SQL Server 2008 R2 Std

    SAP B1 8.8 PL20

    Earl, when you indicated you removed and re-entered the server name in Service Manager, can you please elaborate? Are you talking about the server name at the top of the Service Manager window? When I try to remove the server name (highlight it, Delete), nothing happens - ie. it's locked in there and cannot be removed/re-added. Did you have a particular service selected in the drop-down list? Did you remove/re-enter from the Settings or Connection button?

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 08, 2015 at 10:59 AM

    Dear all,

    Am also across this issue, but i resolved it,

    in my case, i added the SQL Server IP address in to client PC DNS IP Address.

    The Data bases are Shown in the List now.

    Thanks & Regards

    Hemanathan.G

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jul 27, 2016 at 05:04 AM

    Hi,

    Restart SLD services in Services.EXE

    and try to connect SLD in service manager

    after that connect SAP B1.It works.!!

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.