This is what i did on my ECC box for PROXY setting.
1) Enter the PI System/Gateway info for SLD Data Supplier (RZ70)
2) Enter the SLDAPICUST info for PI System. (user ID#PIAPPLUSER)
3) Create the TCP/IP RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI with their respective Program ID's that are configured on XI Server.
4) Create the Business System for ECC in PI SLD.
5) Create HTTP Destination Type H for PI Server
6) Configure the Integration Server in SXMB_ADM to be your PI Server.
SXMB_ADM >> Integration Server >> IS_URL >> Set to your HTTP Destination type H which points to the PI System.
But my question is when i go to the ECC tocde SPROXY and click on connection test icon it's telling me to make a RFC connection.
How can i say my proxy connection is working from SPROXY tcode.