Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

DI: SBO SP1 Patch7

I just installed SP1 and patched my system up patch 7. Ran into a very strange error where all the recordset calls and adds worked fine, but the GetByKey() method would not work for any object. I went back and checked and all my tables were missing their primary keys. anyone else notice this problem? or even tried this patch yet? curious if this is a bug in the patch or something strange when it installed to my machine, everything appeared to install just fine. Also where can i get a proper demo database (with primary keys now)

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 16, 2004 at 08:02 PM

    also to note SBODemo_US did not have the keys

    the SBODemo_DE had them.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.