I have issues using the fm 'CS_WHERE_USED_MAT' as under:
I have created a Z-report(by Simulating the process of tcode CS15 ) and using this FM
- When I execute both options(CS15 and Z-report), I was getting different no of numbers being fetched
- In the initial run, for a Material, the fm fetches records in 2/3/4 /.... in number.
i.e., if I use a Material, I get more than 1 records(for some BOM Components) but, when I checked CS15, the system
is trying to filter out the duplicate ones, but I am not able to understand which one to choose(which one is being choosen)
by the System.
- final result is that, I am getting different set(or number) of records in CS15 run and Zreport run.
- Sometimes the Z-report is dumping for the reason that there is a recurssive BOM components occurance, but the same is
working fine in CS15
Z-report processes in the following fashiion:
- Initially one Material number is given a input and the where-used list of materials is fetched from this fm
- one by one procesing all the set of materials fetched in the above step
- this process goes recurssive until the Material where-used is not found and when this point is reached, the current
record will be taken to an Internal table for final processing
Kindly let me know your inputs if you have worked on similar kind of requirement.