Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

EHP1 Update Using SAINT - Reg

Dear Friends,

We are updating Solution Manager from SP16 to SP 23 using SAINT in ABAP. I have added all the requirements and updating getting SAINT. The Provouge and the Check requirements phase is over. After that it takes a very long time (more than 48 hours)in the * DISASSEMBLE* state. I have checked the Slog. it shows "sapmnt\trans\tmp\SAPKITLORB.SM3 is already in use(87410,87420,87430 etc). I am waiting for 3,2,1 sec etc ". This is the only log shows with reduction in seconds.I have restarted the SAP during disassemble state too, but again it continues with the same log. Pls let me know, Whether i could continue or any otther steps to get imported.

The STATUS/REMARKS in SAINT Shows "The Addon will now be imported with the displayed Queue"

With Thanks,

Lakshmikanth T

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 27, 2011 at 06:56 AM

    Hi,

    Is the time stamp of your logs getting updated under /isr/sap/trans/log

    Regards,

    Nirmal.K

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      HI Sunil/Sunny,

      Thanks for your immediate response. I hope this solved the problem and my "DISASSEMBLE" starts to continue with other support package files being adding up in the log directory.

      With thanks and Regard

      Lakshmikanth T

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 27, 2011 at 07:27 AM

    Please stop SAINT and rename the file SAPKITLORB.SM3 then restart your SAINT.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded