Here we're using SAP ECC 6.0 and IS Mill is activated.
We would like to manage vehicle data with transportation transactions (VT01N...).
Would you know if there's a way to activate those O4V1... transactions in order to try them on a sandbox server - considering that IS Mill is already activated ?
Those transactions seem to fit quite a lot of our requirements.
I had a look at the VELO transactions but that seems to complex to me... and not sure we can store the data we need here.
We would like to manage following Truck characteristics :
- Type : Truck, Trailer, Wagon, Barge (will be completed during the realization phase)
- Capacity : KG (netto weight)
- Max Length : M
- Empty Weight : KG (Tare)
- Fleet : Own fleet or Carrier
- Fleet number : Text field to identify any internal numbering of fleet
- Country : Country where the vehicle is registered
- Plate number : Plate number
- Equipment : Crane, extendable, berth for coils (will be completed during the realization phase)
- Vendor : Vendor this vehicle is assigned to
- Registration Date : Vehicle registration date
Would you recommend O4V* transactions ?
I'm open for any idea...
Edited by: ASAP-Tanguy on Jan 26, 2011 4:02 PM
I discovered that the O4V* transaction were part of the OIG package which is part of the OIG_BULK_TRANSPORT switch.
Do you know if that can be activated as such ?