I have a scenario where first I create a single file form IDoc and then this single file has to copied to 10 different folders on the same server. There is no change in data, I just have to copy the source file. I have issues with the second phase.
The requirement is:
1) The target directories are different with country code as part of path "/server1/appl1/<country code>"
2) the final target filename also contains the country code i.e. materialmaster_<country code>_<current year>.txt
The challenges are :
1) I don't have country code and year as part of my target structure, so can't use variable substitution
2) Since the source file doesnot have the country code I cannot use ASMA in sender and receiver channel.
3) My server is PI 7.1 so I tried to use Integrated configuration, but I cannot add multiple interfaces in reciever.
The simplest way out I know is to create 10 files with country code as part of filename in the 1st phase. In 2nd phase have 10 different sender channels and 10 reciever channels and use ASMA in both.
Is there any other way by which we can achieve this.Please suggest.