We have a requirement to interface MS Project with SAP PS using open PS that is a standard SAP provided interface.Since i dint work on this before please help me in answering the below questions:These are the clients requirement.
1. Methodology of installing this interface.
2. Projects created in MS Project should create a project in SAP R3 and vice versa.
3. Projects changed in MS Projects should go and update projects in SAP R3 and vice versa.
4. Selective data transfer from MS project to SAP R3, for example we want to update only a portion of the project.
5. How easy it is to download MS Project, project to SAP and vice versa. I remember in olden days
downloading from SAP R3 was easy where-as uploading was pain. I am sure SAP would have addressed it.
6 Any other information that you think would help us understand this interface better from installation,
usability and maintenance, BAPI perspective.