Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

RFC-to-SOAP-Scenario: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Hey guys,

We've implemented in SAP PI 7.11 a RFC-to-SOAP-Scenario. The whole scenario is sync. WSDL and RFC are imported objects.

Now we're going on to test in backend and call the related remote function module via se37.

The error message is (from xsmb_moni)::

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">
  <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>Object ID A2DC458230C93030AE8B43396EEC43DB Software Component 83222F30FC9011DF8643DD3AC3E93CB3</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID A2DC458230C93030AE8B43396EEC43DB Software Component 83222F30FC9011DF8643DD3AC3E93CB3</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

What we've already done:

-> Cache refresh

-> server restart

-> soap fault mapping

-> dummy changes

-> mapping is available in sxi_cache

-> function module is not dumping in backend

Any ideas how we can go futher with this?

Thank you very much and greetings,

Stefan

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 20, 2011 at 09:10 PM

    Hello Stefan,

    I have the same scenario and the same error for certain RFC - SOAP interfaces, but not all of them. I have tried so many solutions listed in this forum and other forum posts.

    If you have resolved, please share the solution that worked for you.

    Regards,

    Aaron

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi @all,

      our issue is solved.

      The initial problem was an exception that was thrown by the webservice: no method found. The meaning of method was our request we sent.

      And this "no method found" exception occures because of the namespace we used automatically during the import of wsdl.

      We solved this problem without using the wsdl-import.

      We've created message types (with their corresponding data types) for request and response.

      During the creation of the message type we removed the xml-namespace suggestion from screen.

      Thanks to all for the good help and I hope that our issue could solve some other issues with this problem,

      Stefan

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 19, 2011 at 02:19 PM

    Hi,

    See NOTE 1523941 - PI mapping errors: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND and NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

    You must reactivate or reimport your mapping.

    Regards,

    Carme.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      >

      > Hi,

      >

      > thank you for your replies, we've checked out the function modules for dumps, there are none.

      >

      > We've tested the configuration with "test configuration" - the status is green for all steps.

      > But one thing is strange: No sender agreement and no receiver determination could be found - but there are existing.

      > We've done a dummy change in both objects and activated them, these objects could'nt be found during the configuration testing.

      >

      > The no_mappingprogram_found-error still exists.

      >

      > Regards,

      > Stefan

      Have you tried to refresh the cache for single Mapping ObjectID?

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 19, 2011 at 02:52 PM

    Hello,

    Please try to test the scenario using Test configuration in ID.

    Check if there is any issue with interface determination ??

    -Rahul

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 19, 2011 at 03:29 PM

    Have a complete cache refresh with transaction SXI_CACHE.

    Also try with the below URL

    http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hello,

      For internal server error 500, please check the SAP notes 804124, 807000.

      Please try providing the path prefix as: /dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext and test the same.

      Also, check the PIISUSER is not locked.

      -Rahul

  • Jan 19, 2011 at 04:37 PM

    Hi,

    Please check whether you have created a response mapping and properly referenced it in your operation mapping

    For the RFC exception error >> Please check if you have any new fields added in RFC , re Import the RFC definition in PI .

    Aashish

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 20, 2011 at 02:36 AM

    Hi Stefan,

    As usual, the error NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND occurs when the BAPI has dump error, or the RFC destination called in BAPI has something wrong, you said that there is nothing in dump error (tcode ST22), so you should check over the message in SXI_MONITOR or in the RFC destination configuration.

    Hope this helps,

    Thien

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded