Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

InputField not open for input

I have created couple of input fields on a view. When I execute the application, these fields are not input enabled on the browser. Do I have to do something to make them input enabled?? I think I have set the right properties(?).

These are Elementproperties of InputField:

enabled = true

id = SalesOrgInput

length = <>

passwordfield = false

size = standard

state = required (I have tried normal too)

tooltip = <>

value = InputValues.SalesOrg (from the view's context)

visible = visible

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

4 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 11, 2004 at 07:44 AM

    .

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 11, 2004 at 04:14 AM

    Hi,

    the model node the ui elements are bound to is empty. Please search this forum for "readonly inputfield" for possible solutions.

    Hope that helps.

    Regards

    Stefan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 11, 2004 at 07:44 AM

    Hi,

    I have had this problem before.

    The solution i found is you have to do the proper binding.

    For example if you have a model based on an adapted RFC with the name zz_xyz and a context node abc which is binded to this model you have to do the following in the DoInit of the controller:

    Zz_xyz_Input whatever = new Zz_xyz_Input();

    wdContext.nodeabc().bind(whatever);

    Make sure that in your view you do the proper context binding.

    maybe this will help

    Bertil

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 11, 2004 at 02:29 PM

    Thanks for the reply(s).

    I think I have done the binding. Here is my Controller code. It follows the same code Bertil suggested. Am I missing something here?

    public void wdDoInit()

    {

    //@@begin wdDoInit()

    bapiInput = new Z_Sd_Customer_Getdata_200_Input();

    wdContext.nodeZ_Sd_Customer_Getdata_200_Input().bind(bapiInput);

    bapiInput.setIn_Sales_Org(new String());

    bapiInput.setIn_Distr_Channel(new String());

    bapiInput.setIn_Division(new String());

    //@@end

    }

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.