We have Drop shipment scenario, in which Canada Company Code creats a Sales order for a Canadian Customer, for which the US Company Code/Plant delivers the goods.At the time of PGI, it hits a COGS account (US Co Code). The requirement here is to hit a different GL account (COGS I/C Account) at the PGI only for the drop shipment case. We have implemented this requirement using a BTE which is as follows:
1. Get the delivery document # (available in BSEG)
2. Get the document type of delivery document #
3. Check if the document type is LF or LR (customer shipments and customer returns)
4. Check if Intercompany flag is set to "A"
5. If yes, switch GL accounts from XXXXX ( COGS account/ co-code ) to YYYYYY (COGS account for IC/co-code)
With this solution updates to FAGLFLEXT and FAGLFLEXA tables are missing. Is there a way to correct the missing entries in FAGLFLEXT and FAGLFLEXA from BSEG?