Hi, im starting to transport my application but i have several doubts and issues that prevent me from moving forward...
According to Installation manual, page 25.
1. enable proactive caching - In order to enable the storage mode as PROACTIVE CACHING i have to go through the "partitions tab" in SQL Intelligence Development, and finally my app show the 3 tables (WB, FACT, FAC2) as partitions... this means that i dont have to partition my "cube" again isnt it ?
Doing some research I thought that the application needed to be partitiones and then the storage mode could be enabled, but the fact that the 3 tables are considered as partitions makes this easier to understand.
In this window, the "olap" modes available are HOLAP, ROLAP and MOLAP... however i am supposed to take the HOLAP ?
2. update the cache when data changes to 0. Where can i change this parameter ?
3. reduce outdated cache latency to 0. Where can i change this parameter ?
4. bring the system online immediately - this refers to ????
5. enable notification with the SQL server after setting the tblFactWB table. Where can i change this parameter ?
Thanx in advance.