I need some help refering to Ship to Address .
We are using SRM 5 in the extended classic scenario and we are facing a problem during the migration of PR originating from a backend:
The procedure has been as follows:
(01) We are not using attribute ADDR_SHIPT of PPOMA_BBP.
(02) Using transaction BP we've maintained 4 Ship to Address to the Purchasing Organization used.
(03) We create a purchase requisition in R/3 and sent it to the SRM.
(04) The Ship to Address of the items is always filled with the address of the Organization defined in the Address tab for teh Purchasing Organization in PPOMA_BBP.
(05) When we create a PO for this PR through Portal and try to change the Ship to Address for an existing one (using search help), the only options are those that are listed as Ship to Address for the Purchasing Organization in transaction BP . The problem is that even after choosing the new address, when we move back to the partners screen, the name of the address still poins to the old address.
So we have two problems:
(01) How do we must proced to fill the Ship to Address of the item in SRM with the same Ship to Address filled for the item in the PR? It is possible by standard?
(02) Can we correct the error reported in item 5 above by making any standard setting or just by customizing?
Hope you can help us with these issues.
Thanks and Regards,