Well, I'm trying to configure my WAS 6.20 (W2K Advanced) to work with ssl. I've take the following steps:
1) First of all, I've downloaded the SAP Crypographic Library in a local directory.
2) Set the profile parameters:
icm/plugin_00 PROT=HTTPS, PLG=$(DIR_EXECUTABLE)\httpsplugin.dll (but haven't find it searching localy!!)
icm/server_port_00 PROT=HTTPS, PORT=443, TIMEOUT=120
3) I've copied sapcryptolib.dll and sapcrypt.car to the corresponding directories.
4) Generate the SSL Server PSE:
sapgenpse get_pse -p D:\usr\sap\MACHINE\SAPSSLS.pse -r D:\SAPCRYPTOLIB\CertReq1.txt "CN=server.domain.es, O=domain, C=ES"
5) I've copied the file CertReq1.txt and copy it to a CA for digital signature (PKCS #7 Format).
I've copied the one signed and paste it in a new file SignedFile.txt in the same folder that CertReq1.txt.
6) Imported the certificated:
sapgenpse import_own_cert -p D:\usr\sap\MACHINE\SAPSSLS.pse -c D:\SAPCRYPTOLIB\SigendFile.txt
It seems to be all right, but when i try to use it, SAP tells me: the port used is not configured.
I don't know much about SSL, please, help me.
Thank you very much in advance!!