Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

DI: Changing StampNum in the Delivery Note

Hi all,

I've got a problem to change a field StampNum in the Delivery Note from AddOn. There's no sach a property for the BusinessObject (oDocument). I've tried to make it SQL connection. It works, but if I try to edit the Delivery Note from the form, I get the error message about another user who's changed the table. Is there any legal way to edit fields which has no properties in the appropriate Business Object?

Best regards,

Mark

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 09, 2004 at 11:39 AM

    Hi,

    I was able to change the value of StampNum using SQL and continue to work with it well via the application.

    without seeing your code I can only suggest using the start & end transaction and closing the recordset opened with the query.

    This lock of the record in DB might be from your code.

    In case you cannot solve this - send me your code.

    Regards,

    Yaniv G.

    SDK Consultant,

    SAP Manage Israel.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi

      There's everything OK with transactions and record locking - the problem returns after restart of the computer. By now I've got the answer from the SAP Manage Support Centre - they're found that the problem is caused by space simbols in the StampNum. I'm going to check it ASAP.

      Best Regards

      MArk