we use SAP Netweaver 7.1 Mobile Admin Console to manage thousands of users using our Netweaver Java application. Sometime, we have to do a Device Recovery for all our users. Actually, we have to connect to every user one by one and do the recovery manually, which takes couple of days... Is there a way to automate this process in Mobile Console or in the middleware via a Program/Class/Function Module?
I found in documentation of [Netweavear Mobile Backup and Recovery|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0146b2d-192e-2a10-b3bf-d6dc7c2f9725?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true] at page 33
The Data Orchestration Engine provides tools supporting efficient device recovery including mass device recovery
I followed the step describe in section 18.104.22.168 - Option 1: Triggering Device Data Recovery from the Server
- Open the Administration and Monitoring Portal
- On the screen Mobile Overview click Operations Handbook
- Choose the option Backup and Recovery for Device
- In the Device Recovery screen select the devices to be recovered. You can select a single
device or multiple devices. Devices can be selected by name or via search criteria.
- In the next step select the data objects you want to recover.
For a full recovery select all.
Then I got the error: Select only one device
How could I bypass this error and use the tool for Mass Device Recovery?
Thanks & Best Regards
Edited by: DavyVeilleux on Dec 22, 2010 3:59 PM
Edited by: DavyVeilleux on Dec 22, 2010 4:01 PM