Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

solman_setup error: Text NL9 Not Found

Hello Experts,

I perform a fresh solution manager installation, and applied SPS20 and finally SPS23

Then when try to run SOLMAN_SETUP a dump is raised with the following information:

The following error text was processed in the system SLM : Text NL9 Not Found

The error occurred on the application server solman_SLM_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WD_COMPONENT_ASSISTANCE~GET_TEXT of program CL_WD_COMPONENT_ASSISTANCE====CP

Method: SUPPLY_NL_REL_LINKS of program /1BCWDY/SEVJ79UM4LBSJJZ7IXDN==CP

Method: SUPPLY_NL_REL_LINKS of program /1BCWDY/SEVJ79UM4LBSJJZ7IXDN==CP

Method: SUPPLY_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: GET_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~GET_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CPATTERN================CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CPATTERN================CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

So far Iam unable to find any suitable information in order to solve this.

I already execute:

SGEN

SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL

activate all services in SICF

I really appreciate your help on this

thank you

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Dec 17, 2010 at 12:22 AM

    Hello Garduño

    If indeed the text NL9 is missing in EN. You need to translate the text to

    English - translate all text in se24.

    But very important: the text belongs to the class CL_SISE_MAIN_ASSIST

    and not CL_SMSY_WD_UI_ASSIST.

    Please translate the text and this should resolve the error.

    Regards,

    Paul

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thank you for the quick answer, even though your information solved this particular problem, later on while running solman_setup I got similar dumps, therefore i realized that there was an error else were.

      Problem was I imported English language (usually you don't do it) in TC SMLT, and the language part of support packages were missing, any way. I restored a backup I made just before Spanish language import was performed.

      Then I start over again. I imported Spanish language, then supplementation for spanish and finally import language part support packages and everything went fine during solman_setup

      thank you for your valuable information