Skip to Content
author's profile photo
Former Member

TRfc calls are errored out

I am able to successfully process the XML messages from a fileadapter thru to routing and mapping. The XI monitor does not give any error messages. But since i am using asynchrounous calls, i find that the error log of the transactional RFC calls to an external R3 from XI are accumulated in SM58. I get the following error. Pls help me resolve this.

Table-ARFCSTATE

-


Status Text: Exception in handleRequest of server Xmb2RfcService

java.lang.Exception : <XIhostname>_<SID>_00

How can i debug the above error?

Regards,

Chandhan

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 15, 2004 at 11:43 AM

    Hi

    Inspite of all the efforts to resolve the below error, i am finding it really difficult to debug this error. I realize that this error is familiar to some of SDN members and has been resolved earlier. Pls help me resolve this error when i access the Xmb2RfcService server program (RFC Outbound adapter). The XML has been processed successfully in the integration server but encounters an error at this final step of sending to the receiver system. I dont think this is a connectivity related issue. Greatly appreciate your help.

    The error message is:

    Exception in handleRequest of server Xmb2RfcService: java.lang.exception: Bean n

    Thanks.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Chandhan,

      Sounds like we may have a different problem our senerio is synchronous File Adapter outbound to RFC inbound to SAP and back. Whish I could be more help.

      Jeff V.

  • author's profile photo
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 16, 2004 at 08:05 AM

    Hi

    Finally i managed to resolve the problem. It turned out to be a mistake in the RFC adapter configuration file. I picked up the sample of the working RFC configuration posted by one of the SDN members and managed to make the asynchronous scenario work. The problem is that the error message is no way related to the actual problem and i went in the wrong direction looking for the solution. Hope other members take note of this and hope SAP will give the relevant error message in future releases (probably they have handled it already in XI 3.0).

    Cheers.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded