I have configure the file addapter when I run it all that seems to happen is continuous polling:
I have the following paramters:
file adapter java class
Integration Engine address and document settings (example, see docu)
##File Adapter specific parameters (example, see docu)
....however if I change any of the XMB paramters it has not affect....I have reinstalled the file adapter several time but it makes no difference.
I would expect that is I changed XMB.TargetURL to some invalid value it would error! Moreover if I change the file name to one that does not exist I would expect an error but I just get "polling".