Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Problem with Virtual Key Figures

Hi,

I've a funny problem with Virtual Key Figures. Initially I coded the CMOD for Virtual Key Figures and every thing is working fine as expected. Then because of some other problems, I need to change one of the Key Figures (I'm reading this in CMOD)in Cube. So, I replaced the Key Figure in the Cube with the New one and changed the Code in CMOD accordingly. Deactivated and activated the Project also.

Now while running the queries, it is giving the run time error. On investigation I found that in CMOD, STRUCTURE C_DATA doesn't have the new key figure. I went back and checked the Code and every thing looks good. It didn't give any error while actvating the ZXRSRZZZ also. All definitions looks good to me.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. It is because I changed the Key Figure after Coding the CMOD(It should not matter as I changed the Code)? I bounced the System, but no use.

Please help me.

I'm in BW Version 2.1c.

Thanks,

Trinadha

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 06, 2004 at 10:49 PM

    In the Structre C_S_DATA, when I click on Component, It is showing me as no ZERO. Other components are showing the numbers like 1, 2, 3 etc. Because, it is showing as a component 0, whole record data is getting copied into this field giving the error while processing. I don't know how to fix this problem.

    Thanks,

    Trinadha

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 03, 2004 at 05:25 AM

    Have you defined the new kigfig in top include in CMOD.

    if not define it and generate the function module. AS well regenerate the query also. it will work.

    Regards

    Ravi.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded