Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

How to get the output of Standard HR forms in PE51

Hi Experts,

How to get the output of standard HR forms available in PE51 Transaction for coutry grouping 99.

Please advice.



Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Dec 14, 2010 at 08:51 AM


    Use the t code for country grouping 99....PC00_M99_CEDT - Remuneration Statement. to get the variant in tcode PC00_M99_CALC_SIMU - Simulation.

    Like this test for all the standard forms, what all are the available in PE51 for country grouping 99

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.