I am facing one prolem in gui_download. we are doing unicode remediation in one report. In the program one internal table declared as of type c with length 255 and data filled into the internal table by importing the data ifrom cluster. After that this internal table used by ws_download function moduel with file type as BIN to download it in word doc file. We replaced the function module with gui_download. It is working fine in non-unicode system but it is not downloading properly in the unicode system.
i am unable to find what is the cause.. I tried with different different codepages giving in run time..it is not solving my problem.
<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important. Please do not ask for help quickly. >>
Thanks & Regards,
Edited by: Rob Burbank on Dec 13, 2010 9:39 AM