At next weekend, 2010-12-12 I have to load all data for 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM.
Its our first load so we don't have data in BI for application 03 now.
Our productiv system is only locked for 5 hours so I need to decrease the time while all users and
jobs are locked.
Here is my step by step solution, does this work???
I also have to say that the period from Nov. 2010 and history are closed. I mean nobody is able to
book a material-movement to a past period.
1. clear setup tables for application 03 (lbwg)
2. clear queue MCEX03 in LBWQ
3. clear RSA7
-- During System is locked ---
4. T-Code MCNB to set - up stocks. DataSource 2LIS_03_BX, all materials including non-valuated stock
5. T-Code OLI1BW for Material Movements with time restriction 2010-12-01 - 2010-12-12
6. T-Code OLIZBW for Revaluations with time restriction 2010-12.01 - 2010.12-12
7. From BW load initialisation for 2LIS_03_BX to set the initial stock. Compress this load with a marker update
8. Run an initialisation without data transfer from BW for DataSource 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM
--- Now all User and Jobs can be unlocked ---
9. T-Code OLI1BW for Material Movements with time restriction 2009-01-01 - 2010-11-30
10. T-Code OLIZBW for Revaluations with time restriction 2009-01-01 - 2010-11-30
11. Load the historical data as full updates for 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM into the cube. Compress these two loads without a marker update.
Is this correct?
An additional Question.
What a about Materialmovements in the future? Concerning Steps 5 and 6, do I have to restrict the time from 2010-12-01 to 2999-12-31 ???
Thanks a lot for your Answer