Dev environment - Crystal Reports 2008
OS - Windows Server 2008 RS
PDF - Adobe 9.2 Pro
How do I vertically center text in a text box or move the text down in the text box to center?
In 'Format Editor', under the 'Paragraph' tab, I have switched 'Line Spacing' to 'Exact' and change the number to '17'. The text appears to "move down" in the preview within Crystal Report 2008, but when viewing the report in Adobe, the text remains at the top of each text box.
- Potential solutions, but need help:
- How to manually add page breaks to move the text down?
- Is there a hidden feature or patch to install from SAP that allows this functionality?
- When will SAP incorporate this into the next release of Crystal Reports?
- Please do not add links to the solution. Post the solution in this thread.