I am trying to add field PO type (EKKO-BSART) as a key field in MM pricing. Its not available standard so I added it to the field catalog. I succeeded in creating a condition table, but when I try to create a PO, the system is not picking up my condition (it shows a exclamation mark next to the PO type field)
My condition table 916
PO type (EKKO-BSART)
Can someone point out what I am possible doing wrong? I am familiar with pricing, condition types and its relation to access sequences/condition tables but I am not too familiar with user exits here.
Here is the procedure I followed
1. Modify KOMKAZ by adding component ZZBSART and component type BSART. Activate
2. Modified and activated user exit EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001 after adding the following coding @ INCLUDE ZXM06U14
MOVE I_KOMK TO E_KOMK.
MOVE I_EKKO-BSART TO E_KOMK-BSART.
3. Extend Field catalog for Condition tables
Added field ZZBSART
4. Created condition table 916
PO type shows up as a selection choice @ condition table creation so I created a PORG/Vendor/PO type table.
5. Create access sequence with 916 table (1:1) and assign AS to condition type.
6. Activate EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001 in CMOD
( Activated LMEKO001)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.