Below stmt was coded in my report program.
It was taking around 14 seconds in development system. The days in s_datum was just 1 or 2 days max.
But when the same was transferred to test system, it is taking almost 10 minutes, though it we gave just 1 day.
SELECT * FROM likp INTO TABLE i_likp
WHERE erdat IN s_datum AND wadat_ist > '00000000'
AND lfart <> 'EL'
AND vstel not in s_vstel.
Some of you might suggest to make SELECT query with only s_datum, but i tried it in dev system, it was taking almost 22 secs with only s_datum. I thought it could be more worse in test system so, did not move that idea.
Can some one please suggest me why it is happening so.