We are implementing Succession Planning for managers and HR. SAP TVN 2.1, java, live mode, ECC6 EHP4. TREX configured.
When performing a search in the assign successor dialog, we are getting a strange behavior with the Manager application.
For my own user, I can search any employee without any issue. When trying for other users, I can't get any result.
When looking at the logs, I discovered that function module HRTMC_SEARCH_OBJECTS was used. I tested the function module with just "SAP_TALENT_NAKISA" as config_id. With my user, I get a list of employees. When I try with the other users, I get nothing, no error message
- Authorizations are the same.
- I did a copy of my user and it doesn't work with the copy
- I did a ST01 trace, nothing shows up in terms of authorizations
- I tried this with many users, only mine is working.
- We also have structural authorization for which all the users have ALL. I also removed the IT0105 occurence for my user, it still works.
Does anyone knows if it can be related to TREX? Our TREX expert confirmed that TREX content should not be user dependant.