Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error calling web service

Hello experts,

I've a function module (copy from SAP standard BAPI), it is remote enabled.

From that FM, I generated a Web Service.

Afterwards, I did the necessary steps in both WSADMIN en WSCONFIG.

When I try to open it in an Internet Explorer session, I need to enter username and password.

Afterwards, this error is displayed:

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="">
  <faultstring xml:lang="en">SOAP processing failure, error id = 112</faultstring>

I've read several topics on SDN, but still no solution.

Also, I checked transaction ST11 -> dev_rfc and this is what I see:

**** Trace file opened at 20101012 112450 Romance Daylight Time, SAP-REL 700,0,255 RFC-VER U 3 1159330 MT-SL
XRFC> Error in module XMLConverterReadTag:3061
XRFC>    Id @(#) $Id: //bas/700_REL/src/krn/rfc/xrfccnvrt.c#5 $ SAP
XRFC> can not read XML data stream(2097184)
XRFC> Error in module ab_soap:4392++
XRFC>    Id @(#) $Id: //bas/700_REL/src/krn/rfc/abxrfccal.c#3 $ SAP
XRFC> failed with return code 1

Please advice.

Thanks a lot.


Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 12, 2010 at 09:41 AM

    Hi Dimitri,

    Check the below Blog:



    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hello Hareenkumar,

      I already checked that blog, but nothing in there.

      In my WSCONFIG and WSADMIN, everything seems correct.