Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

ERM Mass Maintenence: Internal Server Error

Guru's,

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

We have configured ERM in our Sandbox system and exported/import our configuration from that system into Development. Everything came across as expected however; under the Role Management Tab when we try to access the 'Mass Maintenance' - Update, Generate, or Risk Analysis functionality we get the following error after selecting the List Roles button.

500 Internal Server Error

Application Error Occurred during request processing.

Details: com.virsa.service.messaging.MessageNotFoundException: Code: '4781', Locale: 'en'

Exception id: 0021284E050E006700001DBF000004760004920784FE8380

If anyone has any insight into what may possibly be causing us to get this error and make this functionality unavailable it would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks!

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Oct 07, 2010 at 05:13 PM

    Hi,

    It looks like that you have not uploaded initial files in ERM. Upload initial files in ERM.

    Thanks

    Sunny

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Oct 07, 2010 at 11:05 PM

    Suggsda,

    I guess you are using SP13.

    We are facing the same issue. OSS Message is opened.

    The funny thing is that such message code exists in the XML file but after uploading is not registered in DB.

    Another strange thing is that if you check the message for that code, it has nothing to see with the process you are tryinjg to run.

    Let's see what SAP says...

    Good luck!!

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Imanol,

      Take a look at the Initial System data files and make sure that they correlate to the SP Level that you are currently on. We're on SP13, but the Basis team didn't update the files in the folder reference we were using to pull these files, so we were using the files from SP12. We pulled the files from the service marketplace with the latest support pack and imported those to fix the issue.

      Give that a try and see if that works for you as well. I'm going to the close the OSS message we had open.

      Thank.

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.