Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Added field in repository does not show in Web UI

Hi,

How do I make a new (added) field to the Catalog Item table in my SRM-MDM Repository showup in the Web UI?

I have added a field 'Interval' to the Catalog Item tabel in my Repository SRM_MDM_Catalog. This field is of type 'Measurment'.

After change I load the reporitory.

When I logon to Config UI for the above repository I do not find the added field as a selectable reporitory field. Only the standard (original) fields show up.

What do I have to dofor my newly added field to show up as selectable repository field in Config UI in order tospecify that it should be displayed in teh Search UI?

Regards

Jan

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 07, 2010 at 02:12 PM

    Hello,

    can you see the new field in the Data Manager??

    Regards,

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 08, 2010 at 06:52 AM

    Hi Jan.

    Did you added the field "Interval" to the main table (Catalog Items) of the repository?

    If yes, check if you have made any constraints check for any specific user to view the field/table.

    Also when you login to configuratio UI, which user you tried. Can you try for Master or Admin?

    Let me know your findings on this.

    Regards

    Bala

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi,

      Yes, we solved the problem by simply reinstalling the SRM-MDM. Why we couldn't get to the newly added fields in Search UI and Config Ui in the first place I do not know.

      Regards

      Jan

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 15, 2012 at 09:08 AM

    Dear colleagues,

    the same issue solved just restarting all the JAVA components.

    There is a SAP note "1028343 - Changes in the repository not reflected in Catalog UI" indicating just one of them but in our case it was not enough. We restarted all the JAVA components and it worked fine.

    Kind regards,

    Agus.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded