I want to extract data from SAP to perform reconciliation and prepare a report in other tool. (extract data and import in other database etc..) The report is very basic but I still have a hard time to test the integrity of the data that I have to extract. I want data as follow;
1 Financial general ledger data
2 Customer detail data both open and close
3 Vendor detail data both open and close
As far as I use internet search engine and ask my friend, the table that I have to look up are following;
- for general ledger transactions, query data from table BSAS and BSIS
- for vendor transactions, query data from table BSAK and BSIK
- for customer transactions, query data from BSAD and BSID
Next, I use SE11 to check column name and use SE38 to export data from SAP.
The question is,
1) are there any table I missing? I want my general ledger data for a specific month have a summarize value equal to the trial balance of that month. (t-code: S_ALR_87012277)
2) How do I know that some data I exported are already void or cancel?
3) In my understanding, total amount of FBL1N and FBL5N should equal to the account payable and account receivable in trial balance. Do I understand correctly?
Any suggestions also welcome.