Hello everyone, I need your help for my new component WebDynpro for cProjects.
This is the first time that I touch WebDynpro and cProjects.
My requirement :
- Add an additional tab in cProjects (project level)
- Add matchcode specific for each area of the additionnal tab
- Show the values in these areas are in the table
- Make an update if the user to change values.
- Create the include append CI_DPR_PROJECT in the standard table DPR_PROJECT
- Attached my matchcodes-specific
- Create a WebDynpro component (I helped DPR_CUST_EXT_INTF_DEMO)
- do the point of custo for added to my tab
- My new tab appears in cProjects
- All my screen areas are well
- The matchcodes work, and display data from ECC
I can not do:
- Display the values of areas CI_DPR_PROJECT in additionnal tab
- Update the data by cProjects (values writed by the user).
I redid my WebDynpro using this doc: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/Webdynpro Applications Integration
This example works well and is displayed by the Web Dynpro application, but when I connected to cProjects, I have a dump:
Error when generating component ZWD_ALV_DEMO. It does not implement the interface of the component DPR_CUST_EXT_INTF. (Component used: DPR_CUSTOMER_EXT, use the component: & MSGV4)
I'm not another ideas: (
How is it to link areas cprojets this tab to include additional CI_DPR_PROJECT append to the data content for the project concerned are reassembled in cProjects and can be updated from cProjects?
If you have a demo link on this type of action between ECC and cProjects I'm interested.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
PS: Sorry for my English