Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Sep 30, 2010 at 05:27 AM

strange results in adhoc report??

16 Views

Hi Experts,

I have made changes to adhoc report in development and assigned transaction code ex: zreport to adhoc query.I executed the report by transaction code and through sq01 i am getting same results still here it is fine.

In quality when i moved changes and executed report through sq01 it is showing changes what i made but when i execute the report through transaction code zreport i am not finding any changes.moreover title of report in output list(statistics) is also differnt when compared to tile of report in output list executed through sq01(deployment).

Again i compared the title of report in output list(statistics) executed through tcode zreport in qualityand title of report in output list executed throug tcode zreport in development(deployment).here also different

i felt that whatever changes i made to query report was different one when compared to report which i executed by transaction but when i checked queryreport name by going to sq01 -> menu option "query"->more functions->report name.but the report name which i found and tcode report name are both are same.

Please let me know where exactly mistake was happenedand tell me how to solve this issue.

Please correct me if i am going wrong.I am waiting for your precious reply.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.