Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Employee Search In IC Web

Hi All,

We are implementing the Employee IC Web client. When we are doing employee search with personnel number it's working fine, but when we are doing with employee first name or last name its not working properly. Some of the employees able to find, but most of the employees not able to find. All the employees have created with standard EMPLOYEE role only. Let me know the reason for this.

regards

Sreedhar

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 16, 2010 at 08:33 PM

    Could you follow this note 1082833 and see if it helps

    Thanks

    Surya

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Sreedhar,

      In general, there are many possible reasons for that kind of issue, including issues in the import, incorrect setup of the partner identification profile, etc. A simple troubleshooting step is to set a breakpoint and step through the search process. Often, I find some "check" that is done which bypasses the search I wanted to perform and indicates incorrect configuration somewhere. Occasionally, I find an SAP defect in the logic (not that often, but it does happen) in which case you can open an OSS message, and while waiting, enhance the component and correct it yourself (or get assistance from an ABAP resource).

      Sincerely,

      Glenn

      Glenn Abel

      Covington Creative

      www.covingtoncreative.com