Skip to Content
Former Member
Sep 13, 2010 at 02:18 PM

Different Change Document Objects for CDHDR and CDPOS


Hi. Is there a way to know what all of the different Change document Objects are for tables CDHDR and CDPOS are?

I know of a few like EINKBELEG, VERKBELEG, MATERIAL. But I'd like to find a list of all of the different ones and what each of us is for.

If someone knows them maybe they could post it here, or a link to a document that may have them all?