Skip to Content
Former Member
Sep 10, 2010 at 05:50 PM

Exporting to PDF fails for a report



One of my reports no longer exports to PDF. When run through our ERP system it looks as if it's exporting but the progress popup window quickly dissappears. When we go to the location where the exported file should be nothing is there.

I tried opening up the report in the Crystal 11 and exporting from there. I get the following two error messages:

Failed to export the report.

Not supported

This was working yesterday. The only thing I did was to add the u2lbar.dll to the bin folder and copy over the barcode font so that we could display barcodes on this report. However, even if I comment the line to do the barcode I still get the same problem.