Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Sep 09, 2010 at 10:03 AM

German language issue

36 Views

Hello Experts,

System details -

SRM 5

R/3 4.6c

Classic scenario

We have enabled German Logon language. When the user creates a SC after having logged in the German language on the web browser the screens etc are translated in German language. We have also maintained the translations of the custom error message in German languages and hence the display is in the correct language ie German.

However for a few of the standard R/3 error messages we are not getting the translation in German.

eg Message Class KI, Message 235

"Account & requires an assignment to a CO object"

Even though the user is logged in German language, this error message is displayed in English.

When we check in R/3 the translation has been maintained - however in SRM the German translation does not get displayed.

Please let me know in case there is any R/3 or SRM configuration to be done.

Regards,

Amish