Could you please provide the information, on how to configure SAP CRM 7.0, Win XP 2003 Server to send email from the T:code:
SO00 to an external E-Mail ID: xyzatYahoocom and then how to capture the replied email from the external E-mail ID in SAP CRM.
Please let me know whether the following steps are correct.
1) First I need to convert Windows XP Server 2003 as an e-mail server and creating a Domain Name (eg: zDomain)
2) In TCode: SCOT, schedule a job fro every 10 mins to check on the Domain created in the first step.
3) In TCode: SU01, Email ID (Bujjiatzdomaincom) defined in the user ID properties
4) Send an e-mail from T:Code: SO00 by selecting the internet address option and entering xyzatYahoocom.
5) After 10 mins, go toYahoo web site and open the xyz account and check whether the e-mail has been sent or not from the email ID: BujjiatzDomaincom