Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Custom JDBC DataSource Failed to start

Hi All,

I created a JDBC Driver and Custom JDBC Data Source in SAP Netweaver CE 7.2. After creating the status of JDBC Data Source was "Fully Available". But after refresh the status of the DataBase Source changed to "Failed to status".

Using Start and Stop Applications, I tried to start the DataSource. But status is still "Failed to status".

Details - "Cannot Create DataSource".

I tried deploying a webdynpro application with the same DataSource Name, getting an error

"com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NamenotfoundException:Object not found in look up of MaxDBJDBC".

How can i start the DataSource? What could be the error? Can anyone please help me out in this?

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Sep 08, 2010 at 05:00 PM

    you have to make sure all the property are filled correctly.

    you can find error info in the log which will give you more idea.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 08:42 PM

    Solved it myself.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.