Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Web Intell error after sp3 upgrade

Dear Guru's,

We have just upgraded our Business Objects XI 3.1 from SP1 to SP3. No error was encountered during the installation steps except for importent6.dll & ExportSDK.dll failed to register which we able to fix by manually register. Now we having issues with Webi reports where we unable to View LOV ( No Value ) but we able to view LOV while in Edit mode and using client tool.

Anyone encounter similar issue before? How do we fix this?

Regards,

Tilakraj.sn

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM

    Hi Tilakraj.sn

    I have tried on our BO 3.1 SP3 FP3.1, and I can see the LOV in all modes. Have you installed FP 3.1?

    Regards,

    Rikke Gaardboe

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.