Let me give brief details about my issue.
In our system landscape, we have XAPPS and CRM.
In XAPPS, there is an interface(ABAP Report program) which calls several BAPIs iand RFCs in CRM to create/update BPs in CRM.
This is an existing interface and has been working fine so far.However, currently the changes in CRM are not happening.
I have debugged the interface and found out that all the RFC and BAPI calls are fine.
However there are some other interesting points that I found out:-
1. The commit happens in the interface using BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.
This is calling the BAPI in XAPPS . However , if I add the destination parameter and call the BAPI in CRM,
then the changes are happening fine.
CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' (Not working)
CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' (Working)
2. This issue is happening in our DEV and QA systems not our PROD system.
3. I have checked with the BASIS guys and found there is no problem with the RFC connectivity between the two systems.
Also there has been no changes in the interface.
I am clueless about what actually is going wrong. Please provide me some pointers.
I am not sure whether this is the right forum for this query. In that case, let me know the correct one.