Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE is not updating the Confirmed Qty in Schedule line


I am trying to simulate the creation of a sales order using the BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE.

The input is provided for Order header (ORDER_HEADER_IN) & the items are passed in ORDER_ITEMS_IN & the partners are also passed in ORDER_PARTNERS.

Ideally, the BAPI should simulate the sales order and display the schedule line with the confirmed quantity.

But unfortunately, the confirmed qty is not getting updated though the schedule lines are appearing.

The document no, Sales area, Req. delivery date & Purchase date have been passed to ORDER_HEADER_IN.

We are passing the item no, Material & required quantity in ORDER_ITEMS. We have also tried passing plant & storage location.

In ORDER_PARTNERS, we are passing the Sold to Party details.

Pls let me know the reason for this behaviour of the BAPI.



Edited by: kumar kumar on Aug 25, 2010 10:39 AM

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 09:18 AM


    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member


      I think the question you are asking is different than kumar kumar,

      but if it is the same, try checking whether there is a credit block on the customer you are testing on.

      I had this problem before, and I used transaction FD32 on my customer to change the credit limit (I believe there are other ways to do this as well). CONFIR_QTY was then being populated accurately.

      - Murray

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.