Our team is developing several inbound HR interfaces but in integrated test in QAS env something really strange is happening during the tests.
We are using BDC data for data input in infotypes 0000 and 0001 through PA30 and for all the other infotypes we use HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION.
Sometimes data input for 0000 and 0001 works, sometimes no, our table log gives us that the data was processed but when we check on the infotypes there is no data there. The BDC mapping was checked several times and we did some tests in another enviroment, everything is ok, the data is processed but in QAS we are having this problems.
With HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION, when we run in background mode it give us strange error logs like "a complex application error occurs" but when i did a debug inside of that FM there is nothing missing or nothing wrong.
The enviroment seems to be very instable but basis teams says that there is no log error, but i've never seems errors like these, sometimes works, sometimes no.
The last info that i had is QAS instance that we are using was deleted 3 weeks ago and restored again.
Thanks a lot.