Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

not all PSA deleting after the PSA deletion job since Upgrade

Hi,

I find today that not all PSA are daily deleted. i have a daily process which execute lots of PSA Deletion.

but i found that for datasources (BW datamart datasources) my PSA are not deleted.

Maybe my process chain was not correct since the upgrade in BI7 so i try to create a new process chain with a new variant to clean PSA tables. but when i run it it does not delete PSA data.i found the problem only for datamart PSA (8*)

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks

Cyril

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 13, 2010 at 09:27 AM

    Hi,

    Please check the OSS NOte 1150724.

    -Vikram

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

    Hello Cyril,

    Can you try to delete manually and check whether it works or not?

    Also did you maintain any period details for the deletion of the entries in the PSA deletion job? If yes then check how much period that you have selected to delete and check whether the corresponding entries are there in the system?

    Check these details if not then use the PSa deletion program to clean the same.

    Do get back with more details.

    Thanks

    Murali

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Aug 16, 2010 at 06:14 AM

    Hi Murali,

    Yes i tried to delete it manually and it works (RSA1OLD --> PSA --> ...)

    in my daily process i have 30 days in periods for all PSA and only datamarts PSA are not deleted, others they are. And i check entries, for i.e. a datasource has 60 days of PSA and they should have only 30.

    but my problem is only with datamart PSA.

    regards

    Cyril

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 21, 2010 at 04:22 PM

    Solved by myself, i used change log deletion process.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded