I've been experiencing an update terminate message after creating a Subcontract Purchase Order. When checking the PO via ME23N or ME29N, SAP returns a message the document number does not exist. This only happens when I put Item Category L. I've executed ST22 and as per our ABAP Developer this may be due to a number range. ( SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC) Therefore I've executed the following corrections as suggested in some of the forums.
1. Increased the number range say from 1 to 10.
2. Created a new number range for the Subcontract Document Type.
3. Deleted the Doc type and Created a new Doc Type with a new number range.
4. Executed /$sync.
5. Executed SNRO with object EINKBELEG has number ranges not buffered; hence we canu2019t set it to zero
6. Increased the number range of Reservation ( as suggested by our abaper bec. it goes to the table RESB)
Hope to hear from you again Thanks